The following is a description of the basic requirements for Associate/Youth Pastor of Sherman Bible Chapel.
- The Associate/Youth Pastor must:
- Be personally committed to faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Be called by God and committed to the ministry of the Gospel.
- Be characterized by the qualities described in 1Timothy 3, Titus, 1 Peter 5:1-4, and Ephesians 4:12.
- Practice regular discipline of Prayer and Bible Study.
- Standards for Associate/Youth Pastor:
- Two year Bible College Degree
- Experience working with youth.
- A desire to grow in the field of an Associate Pastor.
- Gifted in preaching/teaching, discipling, evangelism and administration.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours as needed.
Visit the website shermanbiblechapel.org to see the History, Church Government, Weekly Activities, Community, Location, and staff. For further information please request through firstname.lastname@example.org .