Position: Children’s Ministry Director
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Compensation: Compensation is based upon the experience and abilities of the candidate.
Job Classification: Part-Time
Work Hours: 15-20 hrs/week
Vision Statement: To go into our community and allow every man, woman, and child repeated opportunities to see, hear, and respond to the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- A growing relationship with Jesus Christ that models the mission and godly lifestyle we desire to see in the children, parents, and volunteers in the ministry.
- Develop relationships with parents and children at River Rock and in the community.
- Submit a yearly Ministry Action Plan that includes strategic initiatives with measureable goals, actions steps, a leadership development plan, ministry calendar, and budget.
- Develop and lead a volunteer CM Leadership Team
- Recruit, train, and deploy Sunday School teachers and other CM ministry volunteers
- Oversee selection and implementation of CM curriculum and ensure teachers have necessary supplies
- Ensure all CM areas are set up correctly prior to service and cleaned up appropriately following Sunday service
- Ability to communicate clearly to parents, children, and volunteers in person as well as via email, phone calls, etc.
- Weekly communication with the Lead Pastor for prayer, coaching, and accountability for ministry goals.
- Work with other staff members and volunteer leaders to organize special events related to CM (Backyard Bible Clubs, Easter Egg Hunt, Christmas, etc.)
Contact the Lead Pastor, Charlie Turner, to apply or with any questions.
email@example.com | 512-763-4700 | riverrockbible.com