Fall Creek Wesleyan Church is looking for a full-time senior pastor to lead the church in spreading the gospel to the people of Fishers, Indiana. Fishers is a quickly growing suburb of Indianapolis with a population of more than 75,000.
Fall Creek church sits on one of the busiest roads of Fishers, with housing developments and schools all around the church. The potential for growth is virtually unlimited. The church is currently running between 125 and 145. It has a growing desire to
become a church that reaches people who need Jesus as Savior.
The pastor we are seeking should demonstrate:
- A passion for outreach and a desire to reach the unchurched
- A desire to be intentional in being involved in and serving the community
- The gift of evangelism
- A relational, out-going personality that is warm and friendly
- Strong preaching skills that are based on Biblical teaching, with emphasis on practical application
- A proven track record for recruiting people to a vision
- The ability to communicate a clear vision for the future of Fall Creek that includes reaching Fishers
Applicants must be either ordained in the Wesleyan church or willing to transfer ordination to embrace the Wesleyan Church.
Resumes should be sent to John Montgomery at
email@example.com before March 24.