Church at Viera is a growing, contemporary church with an average weekly attendance of 1750. Located along the east coast of Central Florida, CAV is passionate about helping people express their worship to God, connect with the family of God, and make an
impact for the Kingdom of God.
Under the direction of the Student Ministry Pastor, the Student Worship Associate's main responsibility is for the leadership of the student ministry worship environments on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings. This full time position will include leadership
over our student band with a leadership emphasis on our middle school ministry (7th and 8th grade). The Student Worship Associate will ensure a dynamic, welcoming, Christ-centered ministry to students and their parents within CAV’s vision for Family Ministry.
- Provide vision and leadership for the student music ministry including recruitment, training, and managing of volunteer teams
- Lead worship for student ministry
- Assist the Student Ministry Pastor in creating engaging worship environments for students
- Partner with the Student Ministry Pastor in leading the Middle School ministry
- Recruit and train volunteers to assist in ministry to middle school students 7th and 8th grade
Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or in the process of completing a Bachelor’s degree.
Must have at least three years in ministry related experience. This may include serving in a significant volunteer position, interning, or employment.
A complete job description is available on our website at churchatviera.com/jobs
Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org