Crossway is looking for an engaging, self-starting, creative team player for a full-time graphic design position. The successful candidate will be involved in the development of creative concepts for all Crossway ministry teams (all disciplines – print,
screen, web, video, etc). This artist needs a creative, imaginative aptitude and awareness of current trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of current design software and an understanding of lead times and production capabilities, all of which can impact
the end result. We are looking for an individual who has a high-relational IQ, an ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, and takes direction well.
This full-time position will involve various areas (described below) within Crossway starting in May 2016. Salary will be based on the individual hired and their ability to accomplish required duties. The successful candidate will report to Crossway’s Co-Pastors.
Administrative Duties (20% of position):
- Management of Church Teams, online small group and church management software. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, mailing lists, email, growth group input and maintenance, greeter correspondence, data management, and website incorporation.
- Management of facilities & maintenance requests through ACS church management software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Design Duties (80% of position):
- Design the following items on a regular basis: church-wide monthly bulletin, children’s bulletin, postcards, office stationary, office support materials, growth group brochures, flyers, posters, table tents and any other items that are needed to promote
- Design large format pieces to be used for various church functions.
- Design t-shirts and other promotional items, such as pens, mugs, giveaways.
- Use HTML to create emails via church teams to distribute church-wide information on a weekly basis
- Design support graphics as requested.
- Research, solicit and award print contracts as requested.
- Create, maintain and update church website (currently using Weebly interface).
- Job applicants must be proficient in the following Adobe Products: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Pro-Presenter within the Mac platform.
If interested, please send a cover letter, current resume and access to a digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies may be sent to 1825 Hwy 61 South, Vicksburg MS 39180