LifePark is marked by three attributes: Relationships, Authenticity, and the Collaboration of the old and new. It consists of people who have a heart for the health and wellbeing of all people in the community. They are followers of Jesus Christ and understand
that one’s spiritual condition impacts every area of their life.
The Worship Leader at The Church at LifePark will lead members and guests in corporate worship through music. The primary goal during these worship times will be to lead the congregation into an undeniable experience with God, inviting and teaching people
to experience His presence, and fostering a heart of worship within the congregation. As a contribution towards the church objective, the Worship Leader will oversee the growth and development of the music ministry while leading the Worship Team. Additionally,
the Worship Leader will assist the Creative Director in planning weekly experiences that support the central message of the service and foster a culture that aligns with the church’s philosophy of worship.
A 4-year degree, with preference in theological education will be necessary for this position.
The “Big Four” Values of the Worship Leader:
- Philosophical Unity: Agreement in theological essentials, philosophy of worship, and the role of a music leader
- Relational Leadership: Leading, coaching, and holding people accountable with respect and love
- Musical Competency: Ability to use musical talent and technical skills to lead and direct the band and to recruit members consistent with the vision
- Administrative Planning: Ability to plan sets, schedule band members, and communicate in a clear and timely manner
Located in the Charleston region, the town of Mount Pleasant is known for three things: the quality of life, economic landscape, and its achievements. A mild climate, excellent public schools, low crime rates, abundant housing in a wide price range, ample
opportunities for employment, and access to artistic and cultural amenities fuel the region’s rapid growth. These strong regional factors and the amenities found in the affluent town of Mount Pleasant make it one of the premier communities to be found in the
United States. The award winning town of Mount Pleasant, surrounding metro area, and state of South Carolina have been recognized many times for being a great place to live and work.
- #5 Large-Size Metro for Prime Workforce (Area Development, 2014)
- #1 U.S. Metro for Manufacturing Growth (Brookings, 2012)
- #5 Best Places for Jobs – U.S. Mid-Sized Metros (Forbes, 2012)
- #1 Brain Gainer – U.S. Metros (Wall Street Journal, 2011)
- One of the Best Cities for Startups (Business Week, 2009)
- One of the Best Places to Live (Money Magazine)