We are looking for a multi-faceted artist capable of developing graphic, video, or multimedia elements. Design responsibilities include conceptualization and design of series art, branding, apparel, posters, booklets, and other print or digital work. Video
work varies in format from live action to motion graphics. Artist should maintain technical knowledge, learn new software, develop artistic skills, and follow popular design and video trends. Web responsibilities would include maintenance, updates and revisions
to websites and apps.
Ideal candidates will have experience, knowledge, and skill sets in the following areas:
General Design Skills
- Proficient in Abobe applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to conceptualize and develop projects for web/print layouts.
- Ability to work a project through phases from concept, to rough layouts, to final layouts.
- Knowledge of prepress formats and specifications to properly prepare press-ready art layout for submission to vendors.
- Knowledge of web/app formats and specifications to properly save artwork for use in web.
General Video Skills
- Proficient in Adobe applications such as Premiere and After Effects for the creation of video and motion graphics that support Sagebrush and all its ministries.
- Responsible for video projects from concept to completion including areas such as location scouting, writing, producing, shooting, lighting, sound, editing, and exporting.
General Web Skills
- Helps maintain website with changes or troubleshoots breakdowns.
- Command of HTML5 and CSS3.
Other possible peripheral skills or background experience that would be beneficial to an individual applying for this position could include drawing, illustration, 3D modeling/animation, UX/UI design, computer programming/coding, or creative writing skills.
- Relevant education degree/experience.
- Portfolio (digital or website) of art, design, video, and web examples.
- 3 years professional experience in a similar position.
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet deadlines.
Benefits for this position include the following
- Benefits for full time employees include group health, dental and vision group plans, church paid life and disability insurance, annual sick and vacation, and 403(b) plan. You will receive on-the-job training, ongoing personal development and tools to get
ministry done well.
To apply, please resume to email@example.com - We will only be responding to those who are qualified for this position.