- Baccalaureate degree in Communications, Marketing or Graphic Design.
- Experience in working with communication related tools and media including graphic design and websites in a local church and/or marketplace setting.
- Positive, flexible, adaptable and collaborative.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication, design and time management skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite products and web publishing using Content Management Systems.
- Ability to relate a philosophy of Communications Ministry to the spiritual ministry of Calvary Church.
Ability to understand and relate to both internal and external audiences.
Ability to lead in program design and implementation.
Ability to manage, prioritize, and provide status reports for multiple projects and deadlines.
Ability to work in a way that reflects a high level of motivation, self-direction, collaboration and enthusiasm.
Ability to support a wide-range of projects and activities while consistently producing product of the highest quality.
Ability to recruit and train teams of volunteers that will actively support the fulfillment of Communications Department goals and initiatives.
Ability to integrate the Communications Department with the rest of the Calvary Church ministry.
- Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Calvary Church.
- Remain a member in good standing of Calvary Church.
- Be a regular participant in public worship at Calvary Church.
The Communications Director will give leadership and provide ministry to
Calvary Church and related ministries in the following ways:
- Develop and lead the Communications Ministry Team, including managing the processes for internal & external communications.
- Develop and lead the Graphic Arts Ministry Team, including responsibility for assisting ministry assistants with production design work, producing collateral materials as they relate to weekend sermon series, as well as other program ministry and weekend service needs.
- Develop and lead the Website Ministry Team, including managing the Calvary Church website and social media.
- Develop and lead the Advertising/ Marketing/ Branding Ministry Team, including maintaining the application of branding standards across all ministries of Calvary Church.
- Oversee and assist in the production of all primary communication vehicles, channels and processes.
- Organize and maintain all electronic image and graphic files for ease of use, production and transmission.
- Assist in communication planning and promotion plan development across all ministry areas.
- Maintain meaningful contact and participation with the Calvary Church pastoral staff, administrative support staff and related ministries.
- Fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- Reports to the Executive Pastor.
- Relates as a member of the administrative support staff.
- Supports pastoral staff and related areas with creative communication design and input.
- Coordinates with other members of the church staff.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Graphic Design and Marketing CoordinatorPreston Hollow Presbyterian Church
- Dallas, Texas
- December 1
Director of CommunicationsWalnut Street UMC
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- December 1
Graphic DesignerGrace Christian Center
- Killeen, Texas
- November 29
Executive Pastor Creative Arts and ConnectionsMedford First Church of the Nazarene
- Medford, Oregon
- November 29
Executive Pastor (767613)The Shepherd's Staff
- US Mid Atlantic, Virginia
- November 29
Calvary Church is a multi-site church with locations in Roseville and White Bear Township, Minnesota. We've been committed to spreading the good news of Jesus Christ for over 60 years. Now, as a church rooted in our past and looking toward the future, we are dedicated to continuing our ministry of faithfulness to Christ. More...