The primary purpose of this role is to provide leadership and vision to the student ministries at Kainay Community Church. This position oversees both the High School Ministry and Junior High Ministry while also carrying out pastoral roles within the larger
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop adult leaders to do the work of the ministry.
- Teach God’s Word in a relevant and dynamic manner.
- Provide parenting partnerships between the ministry and homes so that discipleship can take place outside of church.
- Engage with youth culture.
- Plan, execute, and evaluate weekly ministries as well as camps, mission trips, etc.
- Be available to walk through difficult seasons with families and provide counseling.
- Manage the ministry budgets and operate within the defined financial parameters.
- Train, equip, and develop ministry structures for growth.
Professional Skills & Experience Required:
Strong leader with proven ability to cast vision and plan, develop, coordinate, manage and implement youth ministry. Must demonstrate the ability to teach the Word of God in a way that is relevant to youth. Excellent written and verbal communication, conflict
management, and computer and social media skills required.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org If possible, include a video of you teaching.