To create a musically relevant worship experience that enables students of Y.O.L. (Youth Out Loud) to engage and respond to Jesus. To build up and lead teams of adult and student volunteers through effective management and diligent leadership.
This is a great opportunity for someone who's finsihing up their college experience and are looking for an entry point at a thriving, growing church with the potential to move into a full-time role with additional responcibilites associated with Cornerstone
Initial Internship Compensation: $150 per week. Housing provided.
- Work in office Mondays & Tuesdays, 9am – 5pm with a one hour lunch break (special exceptions to this schedule can be approved by Youth Pastor or Creative Arts Pastor).
- Lead your worship team every Tuesday night unless a designated replacement leader has been approved by Y.O.L. Pastor to step in and lead instead.
- Weekend Adult Services duties as assigned.
- Provide middle school appropriate worship sets.
- Recruit and build up a team of volunteers and leaders.
- Manage Planning Center with diligence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create a systematic way to recruit volunteers
- Employ an organized method of equipping your volunteers for their ministry
- Empower your next potential leader by having them shadow you regularly
- Instill a culture of encouragement by celebrating your volunteers monthly in different ways
- Plan out 8 weeks of worship sets at a time on planning center during the next 6 months
- Recruit and build two alternating worship team to rotate weekly within 6 months
- Create a store house/data bank of loops and tracks for Y.O.L.
- Reach out to Y.O.L. production volunteer(s) on Mondays for effective planning/communication
To be considered for this role, please send resume along with video or audio samples of you leading worship to email@example.com