Assistant Operations Administrator
The Assistant Operations Administrator is to provide support to all operational matters at YNCC, reporting to the Executive Director. The Assistant Operations Administrator shall serve the church by assisting Executive Director in all administrative and operational aspects of YNCC and working with the pastors, staff and lay leadership to ensure that proper and efficient planning, recordkeeping, and administrative operations are carried out in all YNCC ministries.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain church records.
- Personnel Records
- Attendance Records
- Financial Records,
- Corporation Records
- Church History
- Other as necessary
- Assist Executive Director in church operations
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Assist Executive Director in preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Assist Senior Accountant in appropriate and accurate accounting records are maintained including:
- Processing reimbursement requests
- Preparation for annual audits
- Attend staff meetings as needed.
Education and Experience:
1. Maintains confidentiality in all situations
2. Must have 3-5 years experience as an administrative assistant
3. Must demonstrate strong working knowledge of computers and proficiency in software programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, database systems and use of the Internet
4. Fluency in Korean is a plus.
5. Must have a heart for the ministry of YNCC and the people of this church family
6. Must demonstrate an ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ through regular prayer, Bible study and worship attendance
7. Must be or willing to become a member of YNCC church
Send your Resume to: email@example.com
Hours: 20 hours per week. Tuesday – Friday 9:30 am to 3:30 (including 1 hour lunch (flexible)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
ControllerFaith Community United Methodist Church
- West Chester, Ohio
- December 2
Director of OperationsPeace UMC
- Pickerington, Ohio
- December 1
Executive Pastor of OperationsBakersfield First Assembly
- Bakersfield, California
- November 29
Executive Pastor (767613)The Shepherd's Staff
- US Mid Atlantic, Virginia
- November 29
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- November 29
Young Nak Celebration Church
Young Nak Celebration Church exists to lead people to Christ and become like Him. The fullest expression of being a missional community is to “bring people in” and “send people out”. That is, we seek to bring those who are unchurched into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through an experience of the gospel and, also, to send those who are churched out into the communities, both locally and around the world, that they may impact the world for Christ.More...