Part-Time staff position in First Baptist Church of Griffin, GA. The position is in our contemporary service called Connexion. FBC is dually alligned with the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship and the Southern Baptist Convention. The worship service is at 11AM
on Sunday mornings. The position is for every other week.
- Strong leadership qualities and experince in leading worship, vocalists, musicians, and directing sound and video technichians.
- Coordinate music for worship services.
- Work with pastor and worship director to create worship services.
- Incorparate new music in worship (ex. Hillsong, Bethel, Tomlin, etc.) as well as arrangements of traditional hymns.
- Conduct pre-service rehersals and other rehersals as necessary.
- Relational skills and enthusiastic presence for leading worship.
- A clear calling and passion for leading worship and a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and display in Christian character.
- Abitlity to lead with a strong vocal proficiency.
- Willing and able to be diverse and creative in musical styles.
- Abiltiy to lead, mentor and unify worship teams.
- Timely in scheduling songs for worship services that coordinate with the theme of the service. (services are sent out to the bands 1 week in advance).
This description is not all inclusive and other duties maybe assigned.