The Director of Worship and Music will create a vision for dynamic worship and music programming at Resurrection and will display a deep personal faith and understanding of the meaning, use and place of music in various styles of Christian worship.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct choir(s), and ensembles and lead traditional worship on organ or piano, as skills apply
- Schedule and direct rehearsals for choir(s), soloists, instrumentalists and ensembles providing supervision and leadership as required
- Maintain Music library and coordinate care and maintenance of musical instruments
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lutheran theology, liturgical practice and use of music in worship
- One to Five years of experience and competency directing adult choirs