Purpose: To impact lives for the Kingdom of God through Simonton Community
Church, especially through the Youth Ministry.
1. To oversee and develop the entire Youth Ministry, which includes
everyone in grades 7 through 12. Responsibilities to possibly include work with pre-teen/college as
2. To develop strong relationships with the youth and their families in
order to have a greater impact in their lives for Christ.
3. To coordinate and plan all of the ministries related to Youth Ministry.
4. To manage the budget for Youth Ministry according to principles given.
5. To administrate a Biblically-based and professional Youth Ministry
that fits in with the overall ministry of this church.
1. To be involved in all church staff duties, including meetings and
being present at various functions.
2. To discover what gifts and abilities the Lord has given him and use those
for His glory in the capacity of this church.
3. To professionally handle all other duties as assigned by the Family
1. Must be in theological agreement with the church constitution.
2. Multiple years experience in youth ministry as a church staff member.
3. Undergraduate degree required, Seminary degree preferred but not required.
4. Married, never divorced.
5. Younger male
6. No overseas candidates
Passionate about youth ministry
Strong Bible teacher for students
Knowledge of and ability to use current tech/media
This is a full-time position. Pay will be fair and allow the minister to live and maintain a family in our area.