Woodside Bible Church
We are one church with 12 locations located throughout Southeastern Michigan
· Results from one of the following: Myers-Briggs, Strength Finder, Standout, Right Path, or other comparable assessment tool.
Woodside Bible Church is looking for a dynamic Children’s Director who will be responsible for the development and administration of the ministry for children, birth – 5th grade. The successful candidate will equip volunteers and parents
Helping Families and Kids BELONG to Christ, GROW in Christ and REACH the world for Christ.
This person will have a high rate of success in meeting ministry expectations set by the senior leadership, with proven productivity across the board.
The candidate will have had experience working as an effective leader of ministry teams, with the responsibility of providing vision for volunteers, and the ability to develop and monitor a vibrant, creative, and attractive children’s ministry that is equally
focused on the Family and Church being equal influences in a child’s life.
A minimum of 5-years experience serving on staff in a church of at least 1500 or more in average Sunday total attendance is required, and this experience should be from serving in Children’s Ministry departments while in a paid staff role.
A college degree in a related field such as Early Childhood Development, Christian Education or Children’s Ministry is required for this position.
Required skills and experience necessary for this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
· A proven track record of being a self-starter, entrepreneur, and goal-oriented worker, with an unusually strong work ethic
· A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization and can inspire others to work together to achieve organizational excellence.
· Understands and can fully implement the Orange strategy.
· Skilled in identifying, attracting and recruiting new leaders.
· Successful leadership experience in vision setting.
· Able to administer and organize budgets, events and ministry communications.
· Able to lead 10-20 paid staff.
· A dynamic leadership capacity that takes the ministry to the ‘next level’.
· A self-motivated individual with a healthy amount of drive.
· Able to effectively execute Children’s Ministry programming in both small group and large group settings.
· Administrative-minded and ability to work though others to live out day-to-day operations in an organized manner.