Waters Edge Church is a fast growing, contemporary church. We are laser-focused on reaching those who are far from God and have grown to nearly 4,000 people in attendance in just 12 short years. We are a multi-site church and have four campuses in the Hampton
Roads area of Virginia (Hampton, Yorktown, Newport News, and Williamsburg). It is a great to live and grow a family!
We are currently looking for a new full-time staff member to join our Management Team in the position of Worship & Production Manager for our Williamsburg Campus. If you are a creative thinker, a gifted leader of volunteers, have an excellent capacity as
a worship leader and are looking to be part of a dynamic, innovative team as well as experience immediate gratification for your work, this position might be right for you!
Desired Skills: Are You…
• A good leader with the ability to inspire others to grow?
• Passionate about leading worship and seeing people grow in their ability to worship God?
• A gifted creative who is an innovative “outside the box” thinker as well as talented in finding and adapting other innovative ideas.
• A person who takes pride in excellence and is always willing to go the extra mile?
Position Expectations: You Will Be…
• Leading worship at all services on your campus.
• Actively involved in the development and implementation of all service elements for Sundays.
• Responsible for all aspects of the Sunday programming experience at your campus and acting as the champion for excellence of that experience.
• Assimilating individuals into the Waters Edge Production Team on your campus.
• Working alongside other fun, vibrant, and creative staff members at Waters Edge Church.
To see a more detailed job description, or to apply, please visit watersedgechurch.net/jobs. A demo reel is required. Please no phone calls or emails.