Deep Creek Community Church is a creative church with a mission to turn unchurched and unplugged people into totally devoted followers of Jesus Christ. We are a church committed to using the arts to package the Good News of Jesus Christ in
a culturally relevant way. We are looking for a highly motivated worship leader who has a passion to lead people into a life changing experience of worship. Requirements include:
- Totally devoted follower of Jesus Christ and a passion to bring people into the life and joy you know.
- Working knowledge of current worship songs and genres.
- Ability to work with multi-tracks and click tracks.
- Ability to lead teams in and schedule for a 4 service weekend.
- Strong vocal/instrumental skills.
- Arranging skills
- Ability to handle conflict in a life-giving way.
- Ability to recruit new talent to build our teams.
- Willingness to perform secular songs for creative sermon support.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team in the planning of the worship services.
- Highly relational and desire to build strong relational teams.
- Ability to work well with creative teams in planning and brainstorming.
- Desire to think outside the box.
- Must be a team player and exemplify 360 degree leadership.
- Pursue personal and professional development regularly.
- Music degree a plus.
- Must like to have fun!!!
- This is an opportunity to walk into an environment with a great group of musicians and vocalists in place. Our church has a slogan that states, “real love, real people.” We are looking for that authentic visionary with a heart for people to take an already
excellent worship ministry to the next level.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Benefits will include: cell phone plan, paid vacation, conference budget,