Pacific Crossroads is seeking a high-capacity leader who is relationally focused and can create a clear pathway for people to connect and assimilate to PCC. This role is both relational as well as strategic and systems focused.
- Oversee all assimilation responsibilities for Pacific Crossroads including:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive assimilation plan to move people from wide front door to connection points within the church.
- Establish clear objectives for Connection team in order to ensure people are moving towards assimilation.
- Develop processes and systems to ensure people are being captured and a pathway is identified to move people towards being an active member of our church.
- Track successes and opportunities for all assimilation programs.
- Work with all ministries to train and ensure hospitable environments and connection opportunities in all aspects of ministry.
- Create a hospitable environment on Sunday, including ownership of the Connect Center
- Work with Gather team to continually equip staff to be hospitable on Sundays
- In conjunction with Outreach Director, create opportunities and team to create an “invest and invite” culture.
- Recruit, equip, and develop all connection/assimilation volunteers, ensuring that every area of Pacific Crossroads is equipped to be a place that connects and assimilates newcomers, attendees, and members
- Grow the number of volunteers to best serve the growing number of visitors
- Strategically place volunteers throughout Los Angeles in neighborhoods who relationally connect and assimilate newcomers, attendees, and members to PCC
- Develop and oversee a strategic plan for ensuring volunteers identify and welcome newcomers at Sunday services.
- Oversee and develop a variety of classes and groups to develop opportunities for people to connect and assimilate.
- Work with Director of Grow to oversee a smooth Membership process that gives attendees the opportunity to commit to Pacific Crossroads and the church to commit to new members’ growth as disciples of Christ
- Manage and implement Intro to Pacific Crossroads class on Sundays as a first step for people looking to get connected at Pacific Crossroads
- Oversee Volunteer-led Interest Groups, which give newcomers, attendees, and members an avenue to connect to the Pacific Crossroads community and invite non-Christians to be a part of the church community as well.
- Plan and execute annual retreat
- Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible Study, prayer, and meditation.
- Be a member of Pacific Crossroads Church, or plan to become one within 2 months of employment.
- 7-10 years of experience working with people, developing systems, and strategic planning.
- Excited to connect with people at different life stages, both Christian and non-Christian.
- Available to work multiple nights and weekends. It is expected that you will be connecting with people outside of normal work hours.
- Experience recruiting, training and developing volunteers, as well as managing a diverse group of volunteers.
- Experience developing short-term and long-term strategic plans that align with vision and mission of the church.
- Strong project management skills, with attention to detail and experience in developing out and implementing processes
- Ability to work across teams and implement processes
- An ability to work on a team towards specific goals in a mutually edifying and supportive manner.
- Strong organization skills, excellent strategic and management leadership.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and tactfully at all levels
- A collaborator and a team player.