Do you have experience in youth ministry leadership? Are you looking for an integritous ministry that will partner with you to help you develop your ministerial leadership skills in youth ministry? We are seeking a boys dorm director who has a passion for
Christ, a passion for youth ministry, and a passion to develop their leadership skills within a ministry model setting. Both single and married male candidates may apply. This is a fulltime, year-round position. Staff are employed by New Creations Church and
New Creations becomes the home church to all fulltime staff.
Since 1969 New Creations Chapel has had the privilege of helping thousands of hurting teens. We admit students ages 12-17 from around the United States & worldwide. We offer separate residential programs for boys & girls on our 700 acre campus in Richmond,
Indiana. Having been an established teen youth ministry for 47+ years, we have become a unique and effective youth ministry boarding school model for hurting youth.
You may visit our website at www.newcreationschapel.org.
1. This individual is responsible for overseeing a team of dorm ministers, dorm operations, and the overall wellbeing and emotional & spiritual growth of the dorm students. Consequently, this individual must be able to provide wise leadership, have a fruitful
personal relationship with the Lord, and possess good management ability (organization, follow through, scheduling of staff, good communication with other ministry departments, etc).
2. He is a point of contact for parents of students, and so he must be able to navigate these important relationships with integrity and purpose.
3. He is responsible for aligning with, supporting and integrating the New Creations ministry philosophy into his leadership of both staff and students. We believe it is our ministry philosophy that has helped New Creations be so successful with our youth.
4. Must be able to enforce rules, even when it is not a popular decision with the students. Provides and maintains a framework of regulations and organized procedures with which the dormitory students and supervising dorm ministers must adhere to.
5. Must be able to make decsions to ensure the safety and well being of the students.
6. Exercises decisive leadership in crisis situations.
7. Cooperates and coordinates with the school faculty, when necessary, in the promotion of effective educational programs of the school as they pertain to the dormitory.
8. Attend appropriate staff meetings and inservice seminars.
1. Individual health insurance is available for the fulltime employee after 90 days employment. It is available for the family if both husband and wife are employed fulltime by New Creations.
2. Full cafeteria privileges.
3. Fulltime staff receive paid holidays.
4. Fulltime staff receive Christmas break (December 23 - January 1) as paid time off.
5. Fulltime staff receive five days paid vacation after one year employment.
6. Housing is available.
To apply for a position, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a cover letter and resume. You may contact Clifford Nunn, Ministry Administrator at 765-935-2790 ext. 222