Creative Arts and Worship Director
Crossover Church is a creative multi-ethnic church located in the urban context. We are located in Tampa, Florida with close to 1,000 people experiencing our services live every weekend in a rebuilt former Toys R’ Us store. Most of our growth has come
from unchurched and dechurched people. Outreach Magazine listed us as one of America’s Most Innovative Churches. As we continue to grow we are looking for exceptional leaders to grow with us as we rebuild our city.
Do you have a passion to see God change lives? Do you get excited about the thought of joining a talented team of Next Generation leaders in a Multi-Ethnic environment that are making a huge impact for Christ? If so, you may be our kind of person!
Crossover is looking for a high-capacity and innovative musician, singer and leader to be our Creative Arts and Worship Director. They will be responsible for mentoring worship leaders, recruiting talent and rallying people around the vision.
- A passionate & gifted musician and vocalist and can prove it!
- A natural communicator on stage and off
- Passionate about using Music & Media to reach people for Christ
- A fan of Hip-Hop, R&B, Spoken Word, Reggae, Gospel, EDM and Soul
- Lead a team of other worship leaders and musicians
- Lead worship services (Sundays and Wednesdays)
- Lead a weekly practice with musicians and singers
- Create new music
- Model & Teach believers how to enter into worship
- Love Collaborating - not competing with other talented creatives
- Recruit, Inspire and Lead volunteer teams
- Push the envelope under pressure
- Be creative with limited funds
- A least 5 years track record of proven music leadership in a Multi-ethnic church of 500 or more or comparable environment
- Leadership gifts that attract and inspire others
- A left brain that matches your right (must be organized)
- Experience with Planning Center and CCB or comparable databases as all our planning and organization is done electronically.
- What’s Hot and what’s Not musically - both Christian and Mainstream
- How to update old classics and compose originals
- How to reach Skeptics and Teach Believers
- How to feed yourself - spiritually and musically and to train others to do the same.
If you are convinced you’re the right person for this job opportunity send us your resume and please convince us! Please send us video (A Must) links to you demonstrating your skills. Absolutely NO phone calls. Email us jobs(at)crossoverchurch.org