First Christian Church – Monroe, GA
Qualifications & Abilities
- Strong leadership qualities and experience in leading worship, vocalists, and musicians.
- Proficiency in playing guitar or piano with the ability to lead while playing.
- Ability to work with chord charts and lead sheets.
- Musical creativity and flexibility for a blended service of contemporary and traditional songs.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading worship.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and sense of calling to serve in this area of ministry.
- Lead by singing, praying, and interacting with participants to create an atmosphere of worship.
- Oversee all aspects of worship including music, audio/visual, Easy Worship, lighting, drama, etc. to ensure the service flows smoothly from beginning to end.
- Direct all Praise Team Practices.
- Select all music and coordinate all creative elements of worship.
- Assist in maintaining instruments and A/V equipment for worship needs and advise Senior Minister of any needed supplies and/or equipment.
Compensation negotiated based on experience and abilities of applicant.
Church size: 75-100
Sunday Morning Service: 10:00am
Only those within a 60 mile radius of Monroe apply