Our vision is summed up in three words: “Connect, Grow & Serve.” We want everyone at Evangel to Connect With God & With Others In Worship, Grow In Christ By Joining A Group, and Serve The Church & The World By Being Love With Skin-On!
This part-time (20 hours a week) position is an Ephesians 4:11-12 pastoral care position.
- Provide and coordinate visitation to members in the hospitals and to shut-ins.
- Provide counseling to members as needed.
- Coordinate funerals and weddings, along with our Wedding Coordinator.
- Coordinate with “E-Women Helping Hands Ministries,” regarding food and hospitality needs when deaths occur.
- Have ability to Lead an Adult Sunday School Class or Small Group.
- Serve as pastoral contact for the Prime-Timers monthly Fellowship Dinner (age 50 and up).
- Oversee the Altar Worker Ministry.
- Ephesians 4:11-12 indicates that pastors are leaders of leaders. The person serving in this position needs to possess basic pastoral competencies, along with the gift of equipping others to serve in ministry.
- Bible College Training/degree.
- 5-plus years of Pastoral experience.
- A people-person!
- Household and personal finances in order. Spouse and dependant children supportive and willing to attend church services at Evangel Assembly.
This position reports to the Lead/Senior Pastor.
Two weeks annually
Check us out online at www.evangelag.org.
HOW TO SUBMIT A RESUME
Email resumes to Lucy Cranmer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail resumes to Pastor Ryan Kramer
Evangel Assembly of God
Attn: Pastor Ryan Kramer
2300 Old Bainbridge Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303