Piedmont Community Church, a new church plant in High Point, NC, established three years ago, is prayerfully seeking a full-time Senior Pastor with a calling to lead our 30+ multi-ethnic English-speaking member congregation. The majority of our members
are Korean Americans though we consider our congregation as a multi-ethnic community with a tie to Koreans. Further information can be found on our website www.pcc.website and on our Facebook page Piedmont Community Church of North Carolina.
- Prepare and conduct worship services and lead the church in proclaiming the gospel to the church and community.
- Provide leadership in planning and execution of programs in discipleship and ministry training, in cooperation with the leadership team.
- Oversee and lead outreach and pastoral care efforts, including visiting members and prospects.
- Maintain effective lines of communication between the staff and the leadership team.
- Oversee and execute the administration of the church through appropriate staff and the leadership team, and ensure the completion of ministry, business, facility, and logistical support functions through staff.
- Mentor pastor students and the congregation.
- Master’s Degree of Divinity
- Minimum of 5 years pastoral ministry experience
- Passion and drive to lead a new church plant
- Strong leadership skills that include discipleship through relationships
- Great organizational skills, and willingness to accommodate a diverse group of members
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Statement of Faith
- A Family Photo is desired