We are a 100-year old church that believes God is doing a new thing and we are willing to make any changes that are necessary. We want a pastor who has a world-vision, wants to make disciples that make disciples, wants to develop leaders to send out to the
world, and has a desire to benefit the whole body of Christ.
Lincoln Heights Community Church, located at 3527 E. 29th Avenue in Spokane, WA, is currently looking for a pastor with experience in pastoring a local church. We are independent but are affiliated with the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference.
Lincoln Heights CC is a suburban church of less than 100 people looking to grow. The search committee is considering full time and part time candidates.
Interested parties can contact the Chair of the Search Committee directly.?
Chair: William Schara ?
Theology of Church:
The congregation has strong unity on essential theology but gives freedom in non-essentials. The church includes members who are:
The church believes in believer’s baptism and immersion.
The church is congregational and is governed by the vote of the congregation on major matters (defined in the church constitution) and the vote of the Cabinet on lesser matters. The Cabinet consists of men and women who are elected by the congregation.
We believe the facilities are large enough to change the world. The church facilities are on a major suburban intersection located in a middle-class neighborhood but used for access to both lower and upper-class neighborhoods. The facilities consist of :
- Traditional sanctuary with room for 175 on main floor and 60 in balcony.
- Nursery for 15 children. A space for a greatly expanded nursery exists in a residence next to the church.
- The church owns the residence with a large back yard next to the church building and it may be used for classes if needed for expansion - 50 to 60 person capacity.
- Well-lighted basement with windows, kitchen facilities, and stage with a 110 person capacity.
- Pastoral Study - Roomy and upbeat with space for 12 to 14 persons
Annual budget is approximately $85,000 to $100,000 with 8 to 10% to missions. The church has no debt.
$25,000 to $50,000 subject to part vs full time and experience. We want to increase salary as church grows.