Grace Community Church is a mosaic striving to live like Jesus. We are a racially diverse church with hundreds of students that attend each week for ministry in high energy, student focused environments. The person in this position will be a dynamic communicator
to all ages, and have proven leadership abilities. We want someone who is ready to relate to our youth, while at the same time lead and teach them what they will need to truly own their faith as they navigate middle school, high school, college and young
The person in this position is responsible to oversee those that lead our students (grades 4 – 12) and will be personally responsible for our young adults (post high school through early 30’s) participating in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. The
person in this position will be part of our Core Leadership Team.
• Proven leadership.
• At least five years of experience in Student Ministry leadership with a commitment to a life-long passion for students and young adults.
• Excellent communication skills, written & verbal.
• Effective team-building and teaching skills.
• Ability to convey warmth, care and community.
• Ability to develop administrative processes to ensure all students and young adults are invited on an on-going basis to be part of the student ministry.