There is no better time of the year to minister to students than summer. Days are wide open, the sun is out, and adventure awaits. Our summer interns will take advantage of the summer to minister to students and enhance what we do at LifeStudents.
Summer Interns will report to the Intern Director. The Student Pastor and Ministry Assistant will also oversee the program. Interns are responsible for being self-motivated to fulfill the daily checklist and plan opportunities to be with students for
the overall purpose of life-transformation. This position is open to graduating High School Seniors - thru - College Senior.
- Pre-Camp - preparing for our biggest week of the year - planning and executing
- All responsibilities at camp as directed by Intern Director, Ministry Assistant and Student Pastor such as leading small groups, administrative tasks, setup, etc.
- Post-Camp - follow up and prep to kick off summer events and programs
- Plan and execute summer events, gatherings and programs
- Coordinates events and programs to create ministry wins
- Attend all summer activities and foster relationships
- Lead summer small groups with middle school and high school students
- Help make college ministry connections for high school graduates
Daily Ministry Checklist
- Meets daily with students for building relationships, fun, encouragement, etc.
- Daily planning and promoting for weekly student gatherings and major summer events
- Summer Project - work on one major ministry project as a team throughout summer
- Maintains an internship journal of daily activities and ministry wins
- Lifestyle above reproach that reflects Jesus Christ
- Work diligently and maintains strong work ethic throughout
- Attend all LifeStudents summer activities and programming
- Keep internship journal current
- Spend time with the Lord daily and focus on development of spiritual habits
- Attend all team meetings and devotionals
- Passionate about seeing God work in the lives of students - shepherding heart
APPLICATION LINK: https://lifeaustin.ccbchurch.com/form_response.php?id=154