Alpine Church is a nondenominational church with multiple campuses located throughout the beautiful Watasch Mountain range of Utah. We average about three thousand people each weekend at our six campuses. We are looking for a Youth Pastor that will embrace,
model and promote Alpine’s disciple making strategy.
- The Youth Pastor will teach biblical messages that reinforce an outreach and disciple making philosophy.
- The Youth Pastor will help students become disciple makers and also help parents disciple their kids.
- The Youth Pastor will build teams that help him carry out the disciple making emphasis.
- The Youth Pastor will plan and help execute (with a team) a monthly outreach event.
- The Youth Pastor will find, plan and help execute (with a team) games, events, activities for the outreach event.
- The Youth Pastor will help the Lead Pastors coach and train small group leaders at their various campuses.
- The Youth Pastor will work with worship leaders as they help lead the music for the outreach meetings and worship nights.
- The Youth Pastor will work on summer camps, outreach events and mission trips with other staff members.
How to apply
All applicants can send their Resume by email with a picture attached to Dave at email@example.com. Only applications with a picture attached will be accepted.