- Purpose: To serve the vision of North Church through helping oversee the worship team and being a servant leader in the Creative Arts Department. To work with a team approach, building up the worship life of the whole church.
Working and being developed in a two year period for the purpose of being raised up and sent out. Job is Full-Time + Benefits.
- Relationships: Reports to the Creative Arts Pastor.
- Responsibilities: Help build and lead the worship team, by leading worship and developing yourself as a leader through ongoing technical/musical/theological/leadership training, assisting in all areas of Creative Arts Ministry including
tech, staging, and the recruiting/development of new emerging worship leaders. Learning all areas of creative arts
A. Worship services
1) Lead worship as needed on the weekends. When not leading the service, help raise
up other emerging leaders, and assist in other creative arts areas as needed.
2) Assist the creative arts pastor in special music as a creative element.
B. Planning and Creative Enhancements
1) Collaborate in a creative programming process for worship services and special services.
Meet regularly with the Creative Arts Pastor and programming team to decide overall
2) Meet weekly with the creative arts pastor to decide order of services and evaluate
3) Assist and grow in the areas of stage designs, lighting, sound, video, and other
4) Serve once a month offstage in another aspect of creative arts
C. Team leader/mentor
1) Learn the process of identifying, recruiting, auditioning, training, resourcing, and caring for
individuals in the worship team.
2) Help oversee scheduling of individuals for services, special events, rehearsals, and
3) Help identify and train emerging worship leaders and musicians including North Kids,
Jr high, High School, College and beyond.
4) Help Lead, train, and develop interns
- Role Development: 18-24 month development track that’s personalized per individual towards their giftings and leadership. With the purpose of training and equipping for the kingdom at large. Individuals will attend
50+ sessions over the two year program in order to be developed towards pastoral leadership.
Well-qualified applicants will have some college experience, at least 2 years of volunteering/leading worship, two references, a strong vocal ability, and be 21 years of age or older.
To Apply please Submit a Resume, video of you playing your instrument/singing, and a breif
description of why you would be a good fit for the North Church Creative Arts Residency
Learn More at: northchurchcreative.com
Thank You! _____________________________________________________