We are looking for someone who is passionate about our ministry, is excited to use their creative gifts to serve the Lord, and is motivated to help move the ministry forward. The graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high
visual impact. The role involves understanding and managing the church’s needs, style, and direction to develop creative and appropriate design solutions. He or she must be flexible and able to work quickly, with or without direction. Various designs are required
for each ministry within the church, in many different forms of media, for all services, outreaches, events, etc. All designs should keep consistant with the church’s visual identity and each ministry’s indivdual identity. He or she will also be responsible
for some administrative responsibilities as they arise.
- Full-time (40 hours) Sunday through Thursday
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design of all visual communications and branding. This includes all graphics and media for Sunday services, the church as a whole, individual ministries, events, and promotional materials.
- Advertising: includes design of postcard mailers, brochures, flyers, notecards, and other printed
informational materials, as well as ordering of promotional items, tshirts, etc.
- Lead Creative Team in planning sermon series themes, set design, etc.
- Keep the church up to date with current technology and appearance
- Design and maintain website
- Maintain social media presence
- Setup YouVersion Live services for each Sunday
- Oversee service coordination in Planning Center
- Schedule production volunteers
- Oversee visual media and production of Sunday morning services.
- Edit, render, and post service videos
- Edit, render, and post service podcasts
- Film, storyboard, edit, and produce video content
- Assist in coordinating outreaches and events
- Maintain and update MVconnect church directory
- Keep CCLI Rehersal License reports up to date
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient in Wordpress
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X
- Proficient in writing & proofreading
- Experience with Mac operating systems
- Design education and experience preferred, but not required
- Desire to serve the Lord
- Positive Team Player
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Creative and Resourceful
- Technically knowledgeable
- Strong Communicator
- Organized and Efficient
- Patient and Adaptable
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Feel free to send a link to your online portfolio or attach samples of your work.)