We are looking for someone who is passionate about our ministry, is excited to use their creative gifts to serve the Lord, and is motivated to help move the ministry forward. The graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves understanding and managing the church’s needs, style, and direction to develop creative and appropriate design solutions. He or she must be flexible and able to work quickly, with or without direction. Various designs are required for each ministry within the church, in many different forms of media, for all services, outreaches, events, etc. All designs should keep consistant with the church’s visual identity and each ministry’s indivdual identity. He or she will also be responsible for some administrative responsibilities as they arise.
- Full-time (40 hours) Sunday through Thursday
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design of all visual communications and branding. This includes all graphics and media for Sunday services, the church as a whole, individual ministries, events, and promotional materials.
- Advertising: includes design of postcard mailers, brochures, flyers, notecards, and other printed
informational materials, as well as ordering of promotional items, tshirts, etc.
- Lead Creative Team in planning sermon series themes, set design, etc.
- Keep the church up to date with current technology and appearance
- Design and maintain website
- Maintain social media presence
- Setup YouVersion Live services for each Sunday
- Oversee service coordination in Planning Center
- Schedule production volunteers
- Oversee visual media and production of Sunday morning services.
- Edit, render, and post service videos
- Edit, render, and post service podcasts
- Film, storyboard, edit, and produce video content
- Assist in coordinating outreaches and events
- Maintain and update MVconnect church directory
- Keep CCLI Rehersal License reports up to date
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient in Wordpress
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X
- Proficient in writing & proofreading
- Experience with Mac operating systems
- Design education and experience preferred, but not required
- Desire to serve the Lord
- Positive Team Player
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Creative and Resourceful
- Technically knowledgeable
- Strong Communicator
- Organized and Efficient
- Patient and Adaptable
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com.
(Feel free to send a link to your online portfolio or attach samples of your work.)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Assoiciat Director (Pastor)Providence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Media DirectorFirst Baptist Church Bloomfield
- Bloomfield, New Mexico
- September 29
Communications ManagerWest Shore Evangelical Free Church
- Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- September 29
Technical DirectorVale Church
- Bloomington, Illinois
- September 29
Children's Director/PastorPrivate Profile
- Cornelius, North Carolina
- September 28
MissionView Church is a community of people who love Jesus and love the people of North Canton. We desire to show the love of Christ in our community. He’s changed our lives, and we’re excited to share that with others! Our mission is to make disciples who have an intimacy with God, community with others and influence in their world. Our vision is to provide every man, woman and child in our community an opportunity to see, hear and respond to the gospel and see that all realize their mission. More...