Immanuel Baptist Church is a growing church ambitiously desiring to reach our community for Christ. As a result we are planting a satellite campus near The University of the Cumberlands in an effort to reach the campus and community. The campus pastor will
provide leadership and congregational support for the satellite campus.
- Growing disciple: a consistent devotional life.
- Man of integrity: which flows from a personal Gospel transformation.
- High capacity leader: a high energy, catalytic, self-starter who not only gets things done, but makes things happen!
- Experienced: at least 5yrs full time ministry experience and degree completed in appropriate field.
- Team player: someone who people will follow, but who can also follow the senior leadership of the church. Not a lone ranger maverick, but someone who is able to work on a team and within the church structure.
- People magnet: a relational approach that draws people like flies to honey. They love people and people love being around them. They have a high “fun factor.”
- Mobilizer: this person not only attracts followers but can turn them into volunteers, volunteer teams and volunteer leaders.
- Owner’s work ethic: someone who takes full responsibility for the health and growth of the campus.
- Multi-tasker: shows high capacity to juggle a lot of balls simultaneously and loves the juggling act.
- Communicator: a capable and articulate speaking to a room full of people.
- DNA Carrier: bleeds and defaults to the mission, vision, values, and senior leadership of the church.
• Guardian of maintaining the desired ministry DNA and values for the campus
• Provide leadership, vision, pastoral care, counseling and shepherding to this assigned ministry maintaining a passion for reaching the un-churched to achieve campus growth
• Recruit, train and equip a ministry team to provide leadership and growth of identified ministry areas
• Proactively seek a personal and church presence in the surrounding community
• Encourage discipleship and spiritual growth through the creation and support of life group involvement
• Encourage evangelism and equip believers to share their faith
• Assist with the preparation of annual budgeting and proactively maintain accountability for expenditures and alignment with budget objectives
• Reports directly to the Lead Pastor
• Serves as member of Immanuel’s Ministry Leadership Team