Position: Part time Children’s Minister
Cypress Family Fellowship is seeking a part time or bi-vocational minister to lead all aspects of the children’s ministry, ages birth through sixth grade. They would cast vision for the overall ministry while sharing a passion for kids and their walk with
Jesus. The Children’s Minister will be efficient in delegating tasks to children ministry volunteers as well as ensuring an exciting and challenging curriculum is in place. They will be excellent in leading the children in large group gatherings on Sunday
mornings as well as organizing the Wednesday evening programming. While it is imperative that we prepare our children for their walk with Jesus it is equally important that this leader share a passion for reaching children outside the church walls.
- Ideal applicants will live within a reasonable distance (generally 30 minutes or less) from the church’s Northwest Harris County location
- Work hour expectations would be 20-25 hours per week, including staff meetings and planned office hours
- Salary is dependent upon experience and will range from $18,000 to $24,000 annually
- Should be adept at engaging parents, volunteers and the congregation in supporting the ministry
- Special events scheduled outside of the traditional Sunday and Wednesday meetings are an important part of building this ministry
Applicants should apply through e-mailing their cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until the end of February. Interviews and hiring is expected to be completed by the end of March, 2016.