Serve the church by equipping adults to become Disciples of Christ. The mission North Naples United Methodist Church is to bring people into a relationship with Christ and the Church through outreach, relationship building, faith mentoring, and study groups.
Align Adult Discipleship offerings and events with the established Mission and Discipleship Process of North Naples Church. Working under the direction of the Senior Pastor and Administrator, and with the guidance of the Dean of Programming, makes certain
all programs operate to facilitate the church’s vision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and implement all Adult Discipleship education, programs and events
- Encourage people to explore and use their spiritual gifts; equipping leaders, volunteers and teams through training and support. Recruit, train and deploy leaders to facilitate Adult Discipleship offerings and events.
- Consistently review educational programming to align it with the church’s Mission and Discipleship Process
- Establish quarterly and annual goals, and develop plans to implement goals, and a process for evaluating their effectiveness
- Exhibit Christian leadership and a passion for Christian education and discipleship, as a part of the larger Program Staff team.
- Offer seasonal and topical church-wide studies to coordinate with sermon series and Christian calendar
- Other duties as assigned or needed
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree, or 3-5 years of experience in Christian Education. Possess excellent computer, organization and communication skills. A positive team player; enthusiastic, self-motivated individual committed to excellence. Demonstrate character, core
values and personal lifestyle compatible with a Christ-centered ministry and be willing to embrace the mission and strategic plans of North Naples Church.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org