Knowledge and Skills required
- Deep commitment to Christ Jesus
- Exhibits Christian character: humility, servant hood, repentance, serenity, love, loyalty, kindness, etc
- Maintains an active and growing private devotional life.
- Reflects a passion for worship and an obvious ability to worship with integrity and intensity
- Shows unusual sensitivity to the worshipful state of the congregation in the midst of the worship service.
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in music theory and leading a band
- Skill in sight reading
- Ability to read chord and number charts
- Familiarity with contemporary worship music
Experience and Training
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably with a music or emphasis in music
- Experience in a Contemporary Worship setting and all aspects of creativity in worship