The mission of Grace Crossing United Methodist Church (www.gracecrossing.org) is to help people see God's grace crossing their lives every day. We are seeking a talented person to help fulfill this mission through creative design development and use of technology
(video, print, web, social media, etc.) and the recruitment, training and scheduling of volunteers for all aspects of youth and adult worship (musicians, tech team, set designers, etc.) This person will also lead worship on a fairly regular basis in cooperation
with the current worship director.
- committed follower of Christ
- passion to make and develop disciples through personal and group relationships
- eagerness to develop relationships with new people in the church and community
- eagerness to recruit and train volunteers
- ability to communicate and relate to a wide spectrum of people
- willingness to grow and adapt to new opportunities
- graphic design experience
- video production experience
- experience in leading corporate worship including planning and rehearsal of music with instrumentalists and vocalists
- experience with the technical aspects of worship such as sound, lights, video, etc.
- a college degree or equivalent (not required but highly recommended)
- understand and support the mission and ministry of The United Methodist Church (www.umc.org)
- proficiency with ProPresenter, Planning Center Online, Adobe creative products, Final Cut Pro and other systems common to media and worship development
RESPONSIBILITES - Under the direct supervision of the Lead Pastor, this person will:
- Work with the Lead Pastor, other staff and volunteers to develop and implement a comprehensive communications strategy utilizing print, video, digital, web, and social media resources and design the graphics needed for this purpose
- Work with the Lead Pastor to develop creative Sunday worship services and special events
- Work with the Director of Family Ministries to develop and implement a youth worship band
- Work with the Worship Director to recruit, train and schedule volunteer musicians, tech team, set designers, etc.
- Lead Sunday morning worship on a periodic basis in cooperation with the Worship Director's schedule
Send cover letter, resume and video/portfolio info to email@example.com