Join a growing team of Ministers building relationships with un-churched and de-churched engaged couples:
- DFW Metroplex
- San Antonio
We believe that a man and woman entering the covenant of marriage needs a Christian minister to build an encouraging relationship with them. Tens of thousands of couples get married in Texas in a venue, hotel, or other facility and discover how challenging
it is to find a "real Minister" to perform the ceremony. This provides an excellent outreach opportunity for Ministers who believe in relational evangelism.
- Perform wedding ceremonies as pre-evangelism outreach to couples
- Provide pre-marriage coaching as requested
- Provide a positive Christian connection with engaged couples
- Respectfully invite couples to church
- Must be ordained or licensed by a church in Texas
- Must be an engaging public speaker
- Must be committed to relational evangelism, not confrontational evangelism
- Must return all phone calls and emails promptly
- Must love people
SALARY & SCHEDULE:
- Earn $70 to $220 per wedding (depending on number of appointments with couple) plus $.50/mile
- This is NOT a full-time job, but a great way to earn extra income.
- Each Minister controls his calendar. Minister is contacted with each opportunity and replies "yes" or "no" after checking personal calendar.
Twleve years ago, with the help of Sugar Creek Baptist and River Pointe Church, I started a new church plant in Northwest Houston. While serving as a church planter and trying to meet couples in the community, I started a ministry/business called The Wedding
Ministers, Inc. We now perform 200-300 wedding ceremonies each year, mostly for un-churched and de-churched couples. Although I now serve as an Associate Pastor in a local church; I continue to lead a team of ministers in this growing ministry in major cities
of Texas. - Pastor James
Send a (1) resume and (2) current photo to info@TheWeddingMinisters.com