New Beginnings Lutheran Church in Pacific, MO (slightly southwest of St. Louis) is accepting applicants for a Worship Arts and Reach Events Director. This is a full-time position. Please submit a cover letter, resume, and list of at least three references as soon as possible. Submit digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org. See detailed position description at: http://storage.cloversites.com/…/Worship%20Arts%20%20%20Eve…. Applicants are also encouraged to check out our website at www.nblc.net.
Summary: Worship Arts & Events Director is responsible for the creation and management of worship venues and outreach events at NBLC. The result of their work will be worshipers falling in love with Jesus and growing in relationship with Him. The Worship & Events Director partners with the pastoral staff and volunteers to ensure that this charge is completed with excellence.
The Worship Arts and Events Director must have a demonstrated passion for Jesus, the worship experience and people. S/he wholeheartedly embraces the mission, vision and core values of NBLC. Other qualifications include:
- Degree in Music or related field.
- Growing knowledge of God’s Word and a heart for prayer.
- A commitment to Lutheran theology, especially the theology of worship.
- Unwavering commitment to personal continuous improvement.
- Personal values in concert with NBLC stated Core Values.
- Personal mission statement in complete sync with the mission of NBLC.
- Handles confidential information with complete discretion.
- Member of NBLC who embraces the NBLC vision framework.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a demanding and stressful environment. This includes the ability to create order in a chaotic situation.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage a myriad of details.
- Adaptable and innovative approach to worship and event planning.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people in a Christian environment.
- Ability to make wise decisions in line with NBLC theology of worship and the goals set for each worship event.
- Willingness to exercise authority when necessary.
- Outstanding oral, visual and written communication skills.
- Embraces the use of technology to enhance the worship experience.
Key Result Areas:
Vision and Planning-Partners with Pastor(s) to develop a vision and plan for worship that results in all volunteers and participants worshipping Jesus with passion. Participants are obviously growing in their relationships with both Him and their faith family in Christ.
Worship Teams Leadership-Leads recruitment and development of praise teams. The result of this work will foster an environment which is a fulfilling experience for each worship team member as well as a consistently meaningful worship experience for all parishioners
Reach Teams Leadership-Leads recruitment and development of teams for inreach and outreach events. The result of this work will create deeper connections within NBLC’s faith family and/or provide engaging opportunities to bring unchurched family and friends.
Management-Ability to manage people and processes that results in continuing growth in attendance in worship as well as an ability for NBLC to replicate itself in other venues.
Questions about the position, please email email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Congregational Life & Outreach PastorSprings Community Church
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- October 25
Pastor of Worship and Student MinistriesBrenham Bible Church
- Brenham, Texas
- October 25
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Youth/Creative MinisterBroadview Baptist Church
- Abilene, Texas
- October 19
Associate Campus PastorJourney Church
- Boynton Beach, Florida
- October 18