POSITION TITLE: Creative Arts Director
LOCATION: Findlay, OH
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate With Experience
The mission of StoneBridge Church is to help the unchurched and spiritually unsettled experience a relationship with God! We are seeking a talented individual to join the team in the role of Creative Arts Director. The right person will be able
to direct and oversee all areas of Creative Arts Design: lighting, media, sound, video, instrumentation, bands, and vocalists. StoneBridge is a welcoming church with a casual, come as you are spirit and contemporary style (think Passion, Hillsong, Jesus Culture).
Additional duties and qualifications are below.
- The Creative Arts Director provides leadership and direction for all ministry areas by integrating music, media and the arts in order to encourage and engage people with the message of the gospel and the purpose of the church.
- Partner with the Lead Pastor in creative brainstorming of creative components for use in weekend services.
- Lead Creative Arts Teams in the planning, production and execution of weekend service elements.
- Provide musical arrangements for weekend services.
- Continually develop and oversee all weekend Creative Arts teams.
- Recruit, develop and schedule volunteers as needed across the ministry.
- Develop an annual ministry plan and budget for the Creative Arts Ministry.
- Identify, mentor and empower emerging worship leaders, vocalists, videographers and media techs.
- Coordinate and oversee additional creative arts activities as needed for church wide events & services.
- Review and approve all projected media for all main services (videos, prerolls, ProPresenter, etc.)
- Lead and develop video production from scripting, directing, storytelling, and editing to final product.
- Recruit and empower volunteers to serve in their gifting, such as graphics, web and videography.
- Ensure spiritual growth of team members in their relationship with Christ through discipleship, weekly devotions, and mentoring/pastoring.
- Stay current with new music that actively engages the people of the church in worship.
- Utilize Planning Center Online to its fullest potential for planning services, scheduling volunteers, and working ahead a minimum of one month.
- Commitment to Christ, the local church and a personal life of discipleship.
- Four year degree from an accredited University or College music degree helpful but not essential.
- Experience leading corporate worship including preparation and rehearsal of music, vocalists, and instrumentalists.
- Possess both a deep desire for creating excellent disciples in the teams/church, as well as excellence in creative expressions of worship.
- Organizational and leadership skills which are apparent and consistent.
- Knowledge of sound, video and DMX lighting design with proficiency in media creation, editing, and presentation software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, ProPresenter.
- Able to play and incorporate a variety of musical styles into worship.
- Ability to read, write, chart and direct music for others.
- Self-directed multitasker who is organized and prepared.
- A team player who contributes your unique gifts to the whole.
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to invest in good relationships with staff, the church attenders, and the community.
- Willingness to be a lifelong learner and attend continuing education events.