Jasper Bible Church seeks to evangelize the lost and disciple believers within our rural community and beyond, and is currently seeking a full-time Youth Pastor to oversee grades 7-12.
- Coordinating Sunday School, Sunday P.M., Wednesday P.M. youth group
- Preparing and teaching relevant, Biblical lessons for each of the above
- Organizing monthly youth outings/activities
- Being actively involved in the daily lives of students
- Coordinating and participating in one summer mission trip and one winter weekend retreat each year
- Presenting a brief Sunday A.M. salvation presentation
- Filling in for the Senior Pastor and needed
- Must be in full agreement with the Jasper Bible Church Constitution and Statement of Faith
- Ability to accurately and interestingly teach and apply Scripture
- A passion for ministering to youth and impacting their lives
- Ability to organize events and oversee ministries and adult volunteers
- Ability to work 40-50 irregular hours per week
- $33,800 annually
- Plus health insurance and other benefits.
Please send resume and cover letter with a picture to email@example.com or to 8230 South Adrian Highway Jasper, MI 49248 or call 517-436-3165. Please go to jasperbiblechurch.org for more detailed information.