First and foremost, you love to lead and make disciples of people as an overflow of your walk with God. The idea of investing in team members is exciting to you. You are confident when leading people, and you have great people skills. You are highly productive and efficient on a team as well as working alone. When it comes to dealing with a quick-paced and portable environment, you’re comfortable and flexible. At the end of the day, you can’t wait to help create the best environment possible for people through production elements. This person is primarily responsible for the production (audio/video/lighting) experience of our weekend service worship environment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit and train team leads and new team members for all phases
of the production team using established team structure.
- Actively engage in ITAFERRing all production team members
- Schedule regular training for production team members and positions
- Meet with team leads and team members on a regular basis.
- Work with the Campus Worship Leaders and ministry team leaders to create and host new roles and growth opportunities in specific production ministry skill development for the HW campus.
- Connect weekly with the Creative Architect and Campus Worship Leaders in order to fully support weekend services.
- Lead the Production Teams with clear equipping vision, instruction and support in order for them to discover, develop and deploy their ministry gifts as disciples of Jesus for the building of the Kingdom of God.
- Assist ministry leaders in achieving administrative processes and systems that are functioning optimally.
- Regularly communicate with Creative Director and other campus Production Team Leads for best practices.
- Oversee weekend set up/tear down of production system.
- Responsible for training and developing team members in trailer driving skills.
- Responsible for the ongoing care, maintenance and troubleshooting of all audio/video/lighting equipment.
- Order equipment/supplies as needed.
- Attend weekly CS Production Staff Meeting and Programming Meeting.
The duties specified above are not all-inclusive and with consideration of Cornerstone’s needs, the job description can be modified at any time
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Proven giftedness in audio, video and lighting technologies
An active and growing relationship with Christ through participation at Cornerstone Fellowship campus and in a Life Group
Regular attendance in ministry and worship at Cornerstone Fellowship
An ongoing display of Christ-like behavior; treating others with respect, compassion, and integrity
Proficient with digital mixing boards, ProTools, Abelton Live, Planning Center Online
Event planning and execution experience
Completes work with accuracy and reliability
Effective problem-solving skills
Detail-oriented and organized
Please apply at http://cornerstoneweb.org/about/jobs/
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24
Campus ProducerScottsdale Bible Church
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- October 24
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Cornerstone Fellowship started with a handful of people meeting in a living room in 1992 to study the Bible and live life together. Over the past 20+ years, Cornerstone has grown into a church with multiple campuses and ministries, but we're still just a group of people who want to learn how to live like Jesus. More...