Alpharetta First United Methodist Church (www.afumc.org) is seeking a dynamic experienced leader for ministries to students in middle school, high school and college, and their families.
Alpharetta Methodist is a vibrant family of faith (1,400+ average weekly attendance) located in a fast growing northern suburb of Atlanta. The student ministry staff is comprised of the Director of Student Ministries, a full-time Director of Middle School
Ministries, part-time Student Ministries Assistant, part-time Youth Praise Band Leader, dedicated adult volunteers and 100+ active students.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Solid relationship with Christ and His church
- Commitment to a career in student ministry
- History of building strong teams of adult volunteers and mentors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Energetic, flexible and team-player spirit
- Clear understanding and belief in Wesleyan Theology
- Willingness to live in Alpharetta or surrounding community
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education (Student Ministries or related degree)
- 5-10 years of experience working in large church (over 1,000 attendance)
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Alpharetta Methodist provides an excellent benefits package including continuing education opportunities and retirement plan.
Resumes should be submitted to email@example.com, mailed to AFUMC, Attention: Human Resources, 69 N Main Street, Alpharetta, GA 30009 or faxed to (770) 521-8787.