Preschool Manager (0-5 year olds)
Located in Loudoun County, Virginia, Community Church exists to help people live life better by winning increasing numbers of people to Christ and his church. We summarize this mission as Meet God, Meet Friends, and Live Life Better. These three core initiatives drive everything we do.
Responsibilities & Duties
Leadership and Strategy: 10%
• Understand with complete clarity the mission and direction of the ministry division and communicate it throughout the organization.
• Keep Student Ministry Director informed of all pertinent issues.
• Meet weekly with Director of Student Ministries to advance the objectives of the ministry division.
• Collaborate with other managers on Student Ministry team.
• Ensure preschool classrooms are in alignment with the overall strategic plan for ministry.
• Ensure Nursery department is growing and developing the spirit and love of God in the children 0-5 years old.
• Act as a spiritual and informational resource for parents and children attending the nursery program.
• Monitor the spiritual climate, trends and attitudes within Nursery department, encouraging and correcting where needed.
Project Management: 30%
• Oversee and implement Sunday morning and First Wednesday preschool services.
• Ensure all state guidelines for infant care are met.
• Manage all equipment and ensure supplies are properly stocked.
• Evaluate Sunday morning curriculum and programming and change as needed.
Financial Stewardship: 5%
• Manage preschool budget.
• Submit expenses reimbursements for preschool needs.
• Submit requests for upgrades, materials, and/or equipment as needed.
Staff & Volunteer Enrichment: 30%
• Develop and build leadership capacity of preschool leaders by meeting one on one to provide coaching and care.
• Recruit high capacity volunteers who are passionate about serving children.
• Ensure preschool rooms are fully staffed with properly trained volunteers each week.
• Create and lead on boarding and development trainings.
• Develop and lead monthly meetings with the preschool leadership team.
• Communicate ministry vision and updates to volunteers.
• Communicate ministry progress to Director of Student Ministries.
• Set an example for the volunteers professionally and spiritually.
• Conduct volunteer and classroom reviews and develop actions plans accordingly.
• Listen to feedback from a variety of sources for ministry effectiveness.
• Manage the weekly preschool volunteer schedule.
• Gather and prepare preschool materials each week.
• Ensure accurate and timely social media and website content related to preschool is updated regularly.
• Ensure preschool data is accurate and updated on weekly basis
• Answer incoming emails and phone calls with a professional response within 48 hours.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution.
• In lieu of degree, two years experience will meet the requirement.
• Educational focus on education, counseling, children’s ministry or related fields.
• Two years of experience managing a nursery/preschool ministry.
• Experience recruiting and managing large (50+) teams of volunteers.
• Proficient experience with Microsoft Office.
• Experience successfully managing parent conflicts
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Childrens PastorLove and Truth Church
- Jackson, Tennessee
- December 5
Children's Ministry DirectorGrace Church of Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg, Virginia
- December 5
Children’s Ministry DirectorFirst Baptist Church Gulfport
- Gulfport, Mississippi
- December 3
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY CAMPUS DIRECTORNew Hope Community Church
- Cambridge, Minnesota
- December 3
Children's Ministry PastorTerraNova Church
- Irvine, California
- December 2
Located in Loudoun County, Community Church exists to help people live life better by winning increasing numbers of people to Christ and his church. We summarize this mission as Meet God, Meet Friends, and Live Life Better. These three core initiatives drive everything we do! More...