Position: Worship Director/Associate Minister
Supervisor: Senior Pastor
- Coordinate all music in the church
- Minister to the congregation on the subject of music, worship and praise…sermon, teaching or printed matter.
- Audition and select musicians and singers for the music ministry.
- Provide musicians and singers with descriptions of their responsibilities and requirements to be in the music ministry.
- Secure and Train sound technicians to run the soundboard.
- Oversee all music equipment and keep in good standing order.
- Keep an accurate, current inventory list of all music equipment with replacement cost. A copy should be given to the insurance agent.
- To perform any other duties as deemed necessary by the Senior Pastor and/or governing board of South Plains Church.
- Special Music / Play Presentations
- Music for Weddings/Funerals in the church
- Prepare music for visiting singers/musicians
Perform any other duties deemed necessary by immediate supervisor, Senior Pastors, and/or the Board of South Plains Church.