Director of Worship & Creative Arts
Responsible for planning and conducting worship services through music selection, scheduling volunteer musicians, leading the worship team, and engaging the congregation in meaningful praise and worship that is Christ-centered and biblically accurate. Also responsible for overseeing audio/visual, IT, Web, graphics & IT through a mix of staff, volunteers, and outsourcing.
Christ Community Chapel - Stow
The Stow campus of Christ Community Chapel has an authentic, raw and casual feel coupled with a passionate love for Jesus and his Gospel. We have a unique blend of taking God really seriously but not taking ourselves that seriously. This seems to have resonated with many in our community. In our 7 years, we’ve grown from 80 to 1000, built a great new home for our church, watched God write a ton of redemption stories, and now we’re in the process of spinning off into our own independent, nondenominational church. More information about our church can be found at stow.ccchapel.com.
- a dynamic and growing relationship with Christ
- a life of integrity
- relational maturity in interpersonal interactions
- collaborative, team spirit
- willingness and ability to adapt and learn
- has been or will be baptized as a believer by immersion
- professionalism, organizational skills and work ethic
- agrees with our church’s doctrine and distinctives
- strong leadership and communication skills
- is or will become ordained, licensed or Elder commissioned
- possess adequate musical and technical skills and training equivalent to a college degree
- proficiency with Microsoft Office
- proficiency with Planning Center Online and ProPresenter, or willing and able to quickly learn
- bonus areas of proficiency: Web, graphics, video, audio/visual, IT
- become and remain an active member of CCC that attends the Stow campus
- live in Stow or a bordering community within a year
- be prompt, prepared and participatory for all ministry appointments and staff meetings
- recruit, develop, and schedule ministry volunteers, ministering to them as individual believers, building team camaraderie, as well as helping them grow as musicians/technicians.(FYI- we are blessed with a really talented team of volunteer musicians)
- plan worship services, lead rehearsals, and lead worship services that engage the congregation in worship that brings pleasure to our God
- develop and lead occasional special worship events
- using a combination of staff, volunteers and outsourcing, provide leadership, oversight, and support in the following potential areas: Web, graphics, video, audio/visual and IT.
- assist with the development of the Worship Ministry budget and maintain accountability for the stewardship of that budget
- assist with the ongoing care and maintenance of church-owned musical and A/V equipment
- continue to grow in musical skill and understanding of musical worship, finding new ideas to continually acclimate us to the future
- humbly and cheerfully execute any additional duties as assigned
- Reports to the pastor
If interested send cover letter, résumé and video sample of you leading worship to email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship and Creative Arts PastorFusion Bible Church
- Durant, Oklahoma
- December 10
Worship LeaderSt. Paul M.B. Church
- Olive Branch, Mississippi
- December 9
Director of Worship Music ArtsIrvington Presbyterian Church
- Fremont, California
- December 9
Worship Pastor (Campus Ministry) - Part TimeJourney Church
- Denver, North Carolina
- December 9
PastorOne God Ministry
- Fairfax, Virginia
- December 8
Christ Community Chapel
Christ Community Chapel is one church which meets in multiple locations. With campuses in Hudson, Aurora, Stow, and Highland Square the vision is to missionally reach people for the sake of the Gospel as others would come to know Christ, grow in that relationship, and serve Him daily. More...