Want to be part of a team of filmmakers and animators dedicated to using their artistry to change the world? Are you someone who thinks Christ-centered film should be some of the best content being created today?
Hope Community Church has an immediate opening for a full-time Filmmaker to join our team. We’re looking for someone with a heart for telling great stories and the ability to take a project from pre-production to final delivery.
Check out some of our film work here: https://vimeo.com/hopecreative
Find out more about working at Hope here: https://vimeo.com/153240935
- You are energetic, self-motivated and love to laugh
- You thrive in a team environment and feed off collaboration
- You are highly organized and understand the value of good systems
- You are consistently striving to learn, to grow and to discover
- Extensive experience with video production software (Premiere, After Effects, Audition and Photoshop)
- Experienced with large-sensor digital cinema cameras
- Experienced in post-production audio, color grading and animation techniques
- Comfortable creating short films in different styles (concept, narrative, promo, recap, etc.)
IT WOULD ROCK IF YOU
- Have some previous experience working in or with churches
- Have some background in Maya and/or Cinema 4D
- Enjoy pre-production aspects like writing, storyboarding and coordination
- Create original film that will help drive the mission of the church
- Work on multiple projects at once, adhering to tight deadlines
- Help develop other aspiring filmmakers in our community
The Filmmaker position is full-time and offers full benefits and a competitive salary, based on experience. The workflow for the Film Team is primarily Monday-Friday with only occasional night or weekend filming.
This position is full-time and onsite at our campus in Raleigh, NC.
To be considered for the position, please send links to your video work/demo reel and your resume to