Job Type: Campus Pastor
Gold Creek Community
Gold Creek is a growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We are a multi-campus church currently with three locations and plans are in the works already to
launch our fourth campus. We also just completed a half million dollar addition to our Mill Creek campus.
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team in the role of Campus Pastor. This person will be a self-starter, fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last position.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you have experience growing a campus or complex ministry program?
- Are you fun?
- Can you manage details?
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Cast and communicate the vision of Gold Creek Church
- Build campus identity, community, and mission through leading and teaching
- Managing progress
- Leading staff (volunteer & paid)
- Solving problems
- Ensuring quality control
- Collaborate with Central Campus in terms of programming worship services
- Track campus health and progress
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Oversee Campus Budget
- Lead, develop, and manage campus staff and volunteers
- Oversee assimilation process
- Lead campus Growth Groups
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of campus systems and protocol
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be experienced, ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.goldcreek.org
In order to be considered - send us the following items:
- Your resume
- Links to your social media accounts - facebook, Twitter, linkedin, etc.
- Three professional references
- Disk Test Results
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Pastor to MenCompass Church
- Salinas, California
- October 20
Associate Campus PastorJourney Church
- Boynton Beach, Florida
- October 18
Family PastorEssential Church
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- October 18
West Campus PastorCalvary Church
- St. Peters, Missouri
- October 18