Spiritual Gifts: leadership, administration, teaching, shepherding
Skills needed: experience teaching and working with children, knowledge of how children learn, excellent communication and people skills, proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher)
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Oversee Kids Life weekend ministry preschool department (Birth – Pre Kindergarten)
- Volunteer enlistment and training
- Marketing of and articulating the vision of preschool ministry
- Making sure all classrooms are staffed for each service on the Early Childhood hallway; assist Preschool hallway director with staffing as needed.
- Development of new classrooms as needed.
- Equipment and space needs.
- Selecting and ordering curriculum and supplies.
- Providing lesson plans and materials needed to carry out those plans.
- Creating crafts and activities as needed.
- Budget and record keeping.
Minister to children and their families:
- Be available as needed to answer questions and concerns of preschool parents regarding issues such as; child’s behavior, classroom situations.
- Work with Children’s Director to provide periodic spiritual education classes.
- Contact visiting families as needed.
- Provide care for children and their families as needed.
Kids Life Staff:
- Attend twice monthly meetings.
- Work with the staff to plan, prepare and carry out special events for volunteers, families and children.
- Oversee and carry out responsibilities pertaining to special celebrations within the individual ministry. Such as, Parent Child Dedication, ministry to new parents, church-wide events.
Outreach Activities and classes:
- Give assistance as needed in planning and carrying out different outreach events throughout the year.
- Faith at Home events.
Other duties as may be assigned.
30 hrs/week, salaried position, working with and reporting to the Children’s Ministry Director.
- Baptized believer and a member of FCC.
- Love of children and a desire to see them know and understand the love of Jesus.
- A clear call and desire to minister to families and understanding the important role they play in our church.
- Early Education and/or Elementary Education degree.
Send resume to Cathy Noell at email@example.com. Please submit resume with 3 professional references.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Children's MinistryFellowship Bible Church of the Ozarks
- Rogersville, Missouri
- December 10
Children's PastorSouthhills Church
- Corona, California
- December 9
Director of Children's & Student MinistriesFour Mile Presbyterian Church
- Beaver, Pennsylvania
- December 9
graceKIDS! Assistant (Oviedo Campus)Grace Church
- Orlando, Florida
- December 8
Elementary DirectorWestwood Community Church
- Excelsior, Minnesota
- December 8