Life Church exists to be a life-giving church within the local community that leads people upward in worship to God, inward in individual commitment and spiritual formation, and outward in evangelism to the community.
Life Church has now grown to over 1,500 people, and at times reaching over 2,000 on a weekend. Over 4,500 people have made decisions for Christ, over 700 people have been water baptized, and over $3.7 million has been given to missions since its inception
nearly 15 years ago.
For more information visit the website at http://www.lifechurchwi.com
The person in this role will be a part of a creative team and be responsible for overseeing the audio, lighting and overall production at all campuses. This person will be the driving force behind production and should have a passion to use production to accomplish
our mission of seeing more people come to know Jesus.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Oversee lighting consistency at our main campus
- Oversee audio consistency at our main campus
- Help troubleshoot all areas of production and technology as needed
- Assist in leading an incredible team of volunteers
- Research new technologies for worship services
- Assist with the administration, organization and distribution of service elements for all campuses
- Oversee stage designs and layout
- Reoccurring system and database updates including: Planning Center, online campus schedules, website updates
- Serve in a player-coach capacity. In other words, the person in this role will be expected to be running things during service but also developing others.
Email resume to Worship Director, Nando Herrera - firstname.lastname@example.org