Hill Country Bible Church Leander is a growing church in the northwest suburbs of Austin, TX. We planted the church on Easter of 2007 as a part of the Association of Hill Country Churches; an Association that is all about saturating Greater Austin with the
Gospel. We launched our first church plant in Round Rock, Texas. There are now 25 churches in our Association throughout Greater Austin.
At HCBC Leander, we are driven by our Vision: Life-change through Jesus for every man, woman, and child. We are serious about our Vision.
We are seeking someone to lead our worship ministry. As of January 17, 2016, we have three Sunday morning worship services. We have a vibrant children’s ministry and student ministry.
If you’d like to know more about us, please visit our website at www.hcbcleander.com
Job Description Overview
- Build a team of vocalists, musicians, technicians, and worship center setup volunteers through auditions and ongoing training to fulfill the purpose of the worship ministry.
- Utilize a rotating group of team members in order to provide times of refreshing/down-time for team members and a culture that encourages other members and regular attenders to seek out opportunities to serve on the worship team.
- Work towards improvement at all levels (excellence, not perfection, is the goal).
- Participate with weekly staff meetings on Monday mornings, and planning meetings as requested on Tuesday mornings. Meet weekly with the sermon planning team to discuss upcoming sermon series. Seek to add worship elements and other creative ideas that help
communicate the messages as appropriate.
- Lead the members of the worship team spiritually as well as technically.
- Keep the church in full compliance with the CCLI license agreement.
- The worship team leader reports to the senior pastor.
This position is part-time and compensation will be determined based upon the experience and abilities of the candidate as well as the number of hours of work per week. Help is available for relocation expenses if necessary.