This person is an entrepreneurial catalytic leader with a shepherd’s heart and a passion to lead, grow, and multiply disciples. He will serve as the Campus Pastor with leadership accountability for staff, volunteers, outreach, assimilation, discipleship,
multiplication, and shepherding.
- Dynamic leader
- Team builder
- Outstanding communicator
Bachelor’s Degree. Biblical or theological education would be preferred.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years leadership experience in a large organization
- 3+ staff management and the ability to drive execution with urgency
- 3+ years staff/volunteer leadership in a church
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
- Must be a member of Harvest or become an active member within 6 months of employment
- Natural catalyst with high sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High ability to handle confidential information
Harvest is one church on multiple campuses with a passion for discipleship and seeing Christ transform lives.
To apply: contact email@example.com